|Sunday May 31st, 2015
|Monday June 1st, 2015
|Steam Engines, Cars
|Tractors, Fire Engines
|Vintage Farm Machinery
|Rural Crafts & Lots More!!
Rules & Regulations
The Rally Organisers are concious of their obligations to ensure what we offer to the public to view, is of a sufficient standard and quality and reaching our Safety Standards.
Therefore it is important for you as an exhibitor to read the following carefully:
- In your own interest we recommend that
you have a Club or your own insurance. If you do not have insurance you will
not be allowed to exhibit at the rally.
- For new exhibitors - please supply a photograph
of your exhibit.
Please appreciate that with the increasing volumn of Entry Forms
it takes longer to process them for the Printers so no
entries will be accepted after the Offical Closing Date
and no entries will be accepted on the day of the Rally. If an
exhibitor has entries and decides to "bring along" an
extra entry on the day then that extra will not be allowed onto
the field. Our closing date is strictly Thursday April 30th 2015 .
- It is expected that all exhibits which have been restored will
reach acceptable restoration standards.
- The Organisers reserve the right to
refuse admission to an exhibit or exhibitor without an explanation
or without correspondence being entered into.
- The rules laid down by the Organisers and the Requirements specified
must be obeyed by all exhibitors, and if not, an exhibitor may
be asked to leave the Rally field.
- Entries will only be accepted on our offical Entry Forms and
must be signed by the exhibitor.
- NOTE: Exhibits accepted on Saturday 30th May from 8am to 11am and Sunday May 31st from 8am to 11am and Monday June 1st from 8am to 11am Any Exhibits after this time will be charged a fee of €10.
- Plaques will be given out on Monday June 1st at 5pm.
- Entry forms for working exhibits will not be accepted from anybody
under the age of 16 years.
- Exhibits may not leave the exhibit area other than to parade
on the main arena. Exit to main exhibit gate prohibited before
5pm each day without permission from the Chief Marshal.
- Only Qualified Drivers are allowed to participate in the parade.
- Children under 16 years of age are
forbidden to drive at any time.
- Passengers are not allowed on a moving
tractor (Driver only). On Steam Engines a driver, fireman and
one passenger are allowed.
- A competent person must be present at all times when an exhibit
is running. If an exhibit is found to be unattended while running
the exhibitor will be asked to shut it down.
- RE: Unclassified Items:
A single entry cannot be less than 20 cast iron seats. Only vintage
items will be accepted.
- Exhibitors are required to park their cars in the designated
area indicated by the Stewards.
- NOTE: Because of Insurance Requirements
Stewards must be obeyed at all times.
- There will be food available on the Rally Field at very reasonable
prices. All reports coming back to us confirm that the food and
service available last year were of a very high standard. We intend
to maintain these standards.
- A caravan and camping area will be provided for exhibitors.
- A separate caravan and camping area will be provided for patrons
at a daily charge of:
- 25 EUR for 2 nights.
- 18 EUR for single night.
- 10 EUR for 2 nights per 3 man tent - additional 5 EUR
per person over that payable on entry.
- 8 EUR for single night
- The Entrance Fee to the Rally Field will be:
- 15 EUR: Adults
- 10 EUR: O.A.P.'s and Students (with a card)
- 30 EUR: Family (max 4)
- Children under 12 years free.
- All Vintage Cars must be kept locked
at all times when unattended.
How To Enter
Please complete Step 1 and Step 2 below to enter an exhibit into the Rally.
Ensure you have read all of the rules and regulations outlined above before entering.
Complete the form below with your details. All details marked with an * are required.
Once you have completed the entry form. Please email a photo of your exhibit to email@example.com .